Downloading and Deploying the Qu|Nex Suite
To obtain access to the Qu|Nex container please register through our registration form. After you complete your registration please follow the instructions outlined here: Quick Start for deploying the Qu|Nex container.
The Qu|Nex suite is open source, when it will be publicly released you will be able to download it from our GitLab repository. For installation guidelines consult the Installing from source and dependencies Wiki.
- Anticevic Lab, Yale University
- Mind & Brain Lab, University of Ljubljana
- Murray Lab, Yale University
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Note Regarding Dependencies & Licenses
Qu|Nex supports integration of tools and existing software packages such as FSL, Connectome Workbench, HCP Pipelines, PALM, Octave or Matlab, AFNI, R Statistical Environment, FreeSurfer, and AFNI packages. The user agrees to all licence terms of distributed software and is responsible for obtaining the licenses for the relevant Qu|Nex dependencies.
In the case of the Qu|Nex Docker Container, the user confirms to have read and agreed to all the terms provided by each individual software package.